As a response to increased demand and number of inquiries of our partners and Clients our team extends insolvency practice in CIS countries.
Having started this practice in 2002, long before AiG's inception, members of our team obtained substantial experience in judicial and extra-judicial proceedings. Since then we continuously remain up-to-date throughout the latest significant changes to the CIS Insolvency Laws.
Our legal assistance in insolvency/restructuring proceedings includes:
- drafting and authorization of the shareholders’ decision on insolvency
- representing the Client within the court proceedings
- representing the Client on the creditors’ committees
- enforcing receivables
- detection of liquidation assets
- managing public auctions
- representing the Client within the restoration procedure (restoration, rehabilitation, turnaround, reorganization), if any
- drafting restoration plans,
- liquidator’s services within the procedure (bankruptcy manager, insolvency officer, liquidation assets manager, turnaround manager etc.)
The high standards of our services are ensured by profound understanding of top industries such as banking and insurance, oil & gas, energy, natural resources, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, real estate, construction and development, retail, production and others. It allows us to provide professional advice tailored to business needs of our Clients, among which are major foreign and national market leaders, trans-national blue chips, financial and strategic investors, international manufacturers and IT-companies headquartered in Europe and US.
Your business needs aid?
Go AiG to restart!