Global trends show negative impact on many businesses, including, market-leaders and discover material adverse changes and sound losses. These all resulted in suspension of commercial activity of a number of local units of many international companies and holdings.
We understand that leading companies track their expenses and implement business-optimization processes which induces company restructuring and closing ineffective units.
Our legal services related to the closing business and company's liquidation, inter alia, include:
- determining the legal procedure to close a business
- advising on tax aspects
- advising on labor aspects (lay-off, releasing employees and CEO, dispute resolution etc.)
- advising on sale of a business
- drafting and authorization of the shareholders’ decision
- registering of the decision at the Registration Office
- notifying tax authorities on liquidation
- enforcing receivables and handling public audits (tax office, social funds, pension fund)
- completing liquidation act
- registering the liquidation at the Registration Office
Since 2002 and with its peak during post-2008 crisis period, our team members obtained substantial experience in the area of anti-crisis management and closing the business.
Our Clients are major foreign and national market leaders, trans-national blue chips, financial and strategic investors, private equity funds and investment banks headquartered domestically and abroad.
Prompted to close Your business?
Go AiG to get off easy!