Since Liza Minnelli sang her “Money makes the world go around” the motivation of this welfare-formula has not changed a lot. Notwithstanding the crisis of 2008, we keep intensively advising banks and private equity funds on various credit and security arrangements, inter alia, structuring, due diligence and securing domestic and cross-border financial transactions.
Having substantial experience in representing both, the lender and the borrower, we also supervise settling disputes and resolving litigations arising from debt delinquency, as well as in collateral enforcement.
- advising on currency control regulations,
- trade and project financing structuring,
- cross-border transactions structuring,
- subordinated and syndicated loans structuring,
- contract drafting (facility agreements,letters of credit, intercreditor agreements, security documents),
- facility, debt and assets restructuring, including asset-based lending, factoring
- advising on refinancing and debt distressing,
- developing collateral management structures,
- collateral management services,
- legal due diligence (pre-financing, default, collateral enforcement),
- representing the Client in dispute (pre-judicial, judicial, enforcement).
Is Your principal aim to secure Your financing?
Or need aid to destress Your heavy facility?
Go AiG to transact!